Before I begin to break down which fights need which talents/glyphs, I will preface this by saying that two glyphs are borderline mandatory right now for many encounters:

Glyph of Templar's Verdict: Essentially a 10% damage reduction at all times
Glyph of Inquisition: Extends Inq by 30 seconds on a killing blow. Massively useful when soloing and in raids on bosses with adds

Now, onto the fights themselves. The main talents I will bring up are the DPS talents, and make mentions of utility talents if the need arises. You should typically be using Speed Of Light/Pursuit of Justice, Fist of Justice, Selfless Healer, and Unbreakable Spirit.

Immerseus: Sanctified Wrath/Execution Sentence. Light's Hammer is an option for Heroic.
Fallen Protectors: SW/ES if bosses are spread, Divine Purpose/LH if they're kept close
Norushen: SW/ES
Sha of Pride: SW/ES or LH - LH lines up with reflection spawn. Depends on how fast they die.
Galakras: DP/LH
Iron Juggernaut: SW/ES
Dark Shaman: Spread strat use SW/ES, use LH if they stay close
General Nazgrim: SW/ES
Malkorok: SW/ES
Trash of Pandaria: DP/ES
Thok: SW/ES. Spec Clemency for double HoPs on healers.
Seigecrafter Blackfuse: SW/ES
Paragons of the Klaxxi: SW/ES
Garrosh: SW and ES/LH. Depends on how bad the adds are.

On any fight where DP/LH are used (namely, AoE fights), use Glyph of Mass Exorcism. Use Double Jeopardy if there are a few cleave adds. Aside from that, it's pretty much preference.

Remember that when Avenging Wrath is up with SW that you always want to be doing Hammer of Wrath - X - Hammer of Wrath - X while keeping both Inq up and never using HoW at 5 Holy Power. If you have 4P T15, that TV only falls behind a HoW with wings up if it's building HP.