Happy Holiday from your Happy Happo

1 reply
Votes:
+6
Logged in on a whim, and an glad to see you're all still at it and seem to be in a pretty good place *(and that I still have access). Sadly, I can not say this is my "look who's back" post, as I still am not looking to return to the game (real life just doesn't allow for it anymore).

Real life update for those that remember me; Bought a house this year. My son started kindergarten, and my daughter (yes I have a daughter now) will be 3 in a couple of months.

It would be great to hear from some real life updates from some of you to this thread as well.

Hoping to hear from you, and Happy Holidays.
Posted Dec 6, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Leneigh aOo
Officer
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Online on Site
Officer
Happo!!!! /smack with big stick!!! I have missed you. Very sad you aren't coming back to the game but glad to hear from you~! Wow, a daughter too....and how can your son be 5 already!!!

Tonkie and I have been married for 3 years now. We are living in Michigan and going to Australia when we can (not enough, $$$$$). My beloved cat Yuki died about 4 years ago but Tonkie brought her cat Bella from Aussie land to live with us and I took on a foster cat named Oliver. So we are a family of 4 too!!!!

I am so glad to hear from you and hope we can always keep in touch!

Happy holidays, big hugs and da big stick!!
Renae and Bianca
Posted Dec 6, 17
List
Undo
There are no birthdays today.
lurking in the shadows, I peek at you.
roar?
Rar!
Rawr!
You do not have access to shout.
NoticeNotices