Bara No Senshi is a Vanilla Alliance guild which use to be on Lightning's Blade-US. We moved the guild to Sargeras-US in order to maintain a raiding environment for our raiders. Our goal in WoW is to have fun and play WoW as a team continuing to beat new challenges implemented by the developers. We don’t enter into flame wars on public forums. We don’t brag about content completed. We don’t race other guilds to be the first to overcome a collection of pixels at the expense of our members. We maintain our belief in ‘Team first, Members first, Friends first.’ while still advancing through end game content and having a lot of fun while doing so!
We only accept members into our ranks that are of similar personalities, goals and values to its own. All of our members support and follow our core guild rules and anyone who cannot, is removed. Our core rules include, but are not limited to:
1. Guild First: We expect all members to ensure that all actions they take are done in the mindset of 'guild first'. Anything a member does reflects on the overall guild image and on all fellow members. We expect members to only take actions that reflect positively on the guild image that we have worked very hard to build and maintain over the years.
2. We recruit the PERSON not the TOON. We look for good PEOPLE not only a toon that meets a specific set of requirements.
3. Participate In Guild Events. We hope you join as many of them as possible. We understand people have lives and cannot live within the online world and that is ok. But if you are online, and we are having a guild event of some sort, we would like for you to be there and participating in it.
4. We are a raiding guild. That means, you save your raid ID for BNS raids. Exceptions are allowed if you are not taken to the raid or we are done raiding for that raid week.
5. We are a TEAM of FRIENDS. Backing up your guildmates is expected because they will do the same for you. Games come and go. Bara No Senshi and the friendships within it, remain.
6. Members who cannot follow core rules and standards, are removed from the guild.
Standards Of Conduct
These standards go hand in hand with our core guild rules but they bear repeating so all future members understand what we expect from members. Those standards of conduct include, but are not limited to:
1. Members may not use cheats or exploits
2. Members may not gank other guild members. Consensual pvp is permitted, encouraged and a fun aspect of the guild.
3. Upholding of all guild values and rules is required of all members. There are no exceptions whether you are a member for 10 days or 10 years. All members must maintain the values of the guild.
4. Members need to behave in a mature, professional, team focused manner. Self-focused, loot focused, immature people will not be tolerated
5. Make friends in the guild. At our core we are a Team Of Friends. So make friends. Those friendships make us strong. At the very least, be friendly! We are here to help each other and have fun.
6. Any issues with guild policies are brought directly to an Officer, 1 on 1, via a PM.
7. Personal attacks on other members are not permitted. Handle issues with another player 1 on 1, in a mature professional way. Seek an officers help if needed but do not personally attack other members.
8. Discussion of Religion and Politics are not permitted. A warning will be issued if either are bought up.
9. We are a mature guild. Profanity, Sexual content and obscene content are to be kept to a minimum.
Our Raiding Philosophy
We are dedicated to having our raid team progress at a good pace through current content. Whether you are an active member of the raid team, or a much appreciated sub waiting for a spot we expect all to come to the raid prepared. Prepared means, being properly gemmed, enchanted, reforged, and geared for your role. It means you have read strats, watched videos, and are fully repaired. We will supply the raid flasks, food and repairs. Last but not least, it means being online and ready to go at the listed time (which is usually 6:45 pm server) so we can pull right away at 7:00 pm server. We also require that you use the in game calendar to let us know if you can attend, and our forums to let us know if you can’t or will be delayed. Communication is 100% expected. We expect 90% attendance to the raids if you are a main raider. We know that real life can trump WoW, but again, if that is the case we ask that you let us know as soon as you know.
We expect you to be patient on new content, and know that there may be a week or so of limited progression as we learn new fights. We want our raid team members to be dedicated to progressing, but not to point of killing each other to do so. We are looking to maintain that blend of progression and fun, which is possible if all are on the same page. When you have people that show up consistently, WANT kills and are HUNGRY for progression, and really love and enjoy the game it is hard not to have fun while playing.
We like seeing our raid team work together during non raid times, doing other activities to gear up, or get rep. This will be really important at the start of an expansion so we can get our full raid team up and running as fast as possible.
Guildmaster (Geisha) - The leader of the Guild. Will have a final say on issues where no decision can be made via Officers and Guild Council.
Officer – Guild manager. Always have the interests of Bara No Senshi at heart. Decision maker
Guild Council – Guild focused member, guild comes before personal gain are able to give their thoughts and ideas on the running of the guild.
Samurai - Raider
Ronin - basic raider – Usually a sub or someone who has other commitments each week
Trial Raider - new or existing members trying out for a raiding rank.
Ashigaru – Member
Initiate – New member
Guild Council and Officer Rules and Duties
Both Guild Council and Officer members are to show a Guild First mentality
Guild Council and Officers are expected to always save their raid ID’s for BNS raids, and not pugging current content we are working on.
You are required to check the forums daily and respond to any post put up in the Guild Council forum.
Try to keep an active presence on the General forums
Make yourself available to help any guild member when you are online (It’s understandable if you are in the middle of something and not able to help at that exact moment.) This includes doing heroic scenarios, dungeons and rep farming. We need to be seen as available and accessible.
yep you are J